Snug Wearable Blanket
The Snug Wearable Blanket blanket offers supersized comfort to keep you comfy, content, and super cosy whilst you relax.
SKU: Select variation
Snuggle up and enjoy cosy comfort. Our Snug Wearable Blanket will keep you comfy, content, and super cosy whilst you relax. The blanket offers supersized comfort, making it your perfect snuggle partner for when you’re working from home or just keeping cosy on the sofa. Super soft and cosy teddy fleece will keep you nice and toasty with a handy foot pocket to keep your toes warm too!
The Snug Wearable Blanket even transforms into a teddy fleece cushion for easy storage and comfort. It’s easy to keep your blanket fresh and clean as its also completely machine washable.
Here at snug, we believe that everyone deserves a happy sleep!
- SOFA SNUGGLES: Get ready to snuggle up! Made for cosy comfort and warmth, the Snug Wearable Blanket will keep you snug as a bug as you relax.
- SUPERSIZED COMFORT: Supersized to ensure you're completely covered as you relax, one size fits all.
- EASY STORAGE: Transforms into a cushion when not in use so you can say goodbye to messy throws on the sofa!
- TERRIFIC TEDDY FLEECE: Super soft teddy fleece keeps you warm and snuggly as you relax.
- TOASTY TOES: Keep your feet warm and snug in the cosy foot pocket, designed to make cold toes a thing of the past!
- ENERGY SAVING HERO: Saving you pennies and keeping you snug, save on energy usage by wrapping up and keeping yourself warm, so back away from that thermostat!
Snug is happy sleep
Blush, Charcoal, Silver
UK Mainland Standard (2-3 working days) – FREE with orders over £40
UK Mainland Express (2-3 working days Monday to Friday)
Orders placed before 2pm. No Bank Holiday deliveries – £3.95
If the goods supplied are incorrect, faulty or damaged on delivery we will either exchange the product or supply a full refund.
In this event please contact us at email@example.com or telephone Customer Services on 03301 071053. On receipt of your goods please check to make sure the product is not faulty before use. This does not affect your statutory rights.